Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Sunday, June 17, 2018

A Dozen Nuggets of Truth to My Heart


  1. When we try to hang on to something, we lose it. Let go in Faith.
  2. Many of God's people spent time in dark dungeons physically and/or emotionally.
  3. We get put into the school of brokenness for a purpose.
  4. God uses pain to help people in ways they cannot understand.
  5. Sometimes God collapses your life.
  6. He pours out what He filled up, like a gardener fills up a bucket to pour out to make things grow.
  7. "And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in Me." Matt.11:6
  8. Accept this is God's lot for me & be okay with it. 
  9. Words to me 12 yrs ago "I ❤ you more than you will ever understand & I said this is best."
  10. Submission & Trust in God's ability & wisdom brings blessings.
  11. God is perfect. 2 Samuel 22:31 "As for God, His way is perfect: the Word of the LORD is tried: He is a buckler to all them that trust in Him." Matt. 5:48b "...your Father which is in heaven is perfect."
  12. Be ready! Look for Christ's return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment