Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Saturday, October 6, 2018

The Bible: God's Love Letter

I told my niece that the Bible is God's love letter to us. I don't know how this works for a guy. Maybe a letter from a father to a son. But every girl longs to be loved for who she is and to feel cherished. And the LORD is love and we are precious to Him. So like many of you readers know, I often read God's Word and HE turns it into a love letter to me. 

In my Bible right between the Old and New Testament, I wrote some words the LORD spoke to my heart months ago. It emphasises why I call Jesus the Lover of my soul. He knows a woman's heart better than she does. He knows exactly what she needs to hear even when she doesn't think she wants to hear it. I am fresh from a dark & treacherous battle. A battle that the LORD refused to let go of me in. A battle where just opening my Bible felt like the most difficult thing in the world. But when I did, I went to these words my precious WARRIOR KING had spoken to me before. Words HE doesn't want me to ever forget:

I want you. I think you are to die for. You are very special to me. I love you for you. I love you right where you are. I love you more than you will ever understand. Trust ME! I have the best plan. You are safe with ME! You are MINE! I will never leave you nor forsake you, no matter what. I am your refuge and strength. Your Healer. The Ultimate Lover of Your Soul! I gotcha!

Your Warrior King

No comments:

Post a Comment