Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Sunday, August 22, 2021

A Mother's Life on Display

So Beauty told me of the most precious thing. 

Her mom let her take the pearls off of her own wedding dress to decorate Beauty's wedding gown. 

What a picture of a mama's sacrifice? 

We take what is special and sacred to us and trim it and give it to our children. 

We take what is beautiful in our lives and gladly give it up to make our children's lives beautiful. 

And now you all can now why Beauty is called Beauty. 

Her mama who I will call Self-Sacrifice poured into her daughter all that is beautiful in her life. 

Beauty couldn't help but be Beautiful with a mama like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment