Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Hard Days


I want this blog to be a "real" blog. And I will admit, real life is hard. Some days are overwhelmingly wearisome and stressful.  Recently I read this post of a fellow blogger: A Prayer for You When You Want to Quit. It was exactly what I needed that day. And exactly what I needed to reread again tonight. Life is hard. Jesus never promised it would be easy. He did promise to be with us always though. Long ago I listen to a speaker who emphasized those three phrases: He sees, He knows, He cares. Comforting words to remember.


"From the ends of the earth will I cry unto Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed:
lead me to the Rock that is higher than I. For Thou hast been a shelter for me,
and a strong tower from the enemy." Psalm 61:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment