Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hard Days


I want this blog to be a "real" blog. And I will admit, real life is hard. Some days are overwhelmingly wearisome and stressful.  Recently I read this post of a fellow blogger: A Prayer for You When You Want to Quit. It was exactly what I needed that day. And exactly what I needed to reread again tonight. Life is hard. Jesus never promised it would be easy. He did promise to be with us always though. He sees, He knows, He cares.  Long ago I listen to a speaker who emphasized those three phrases: He sees, He knows, He cares. Comforting words to remember.

"From the ends of the earth will I cry unto Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed:
lead me to the Rock that is higher than I. For Thou hast been a shelter for me,
and a strong tower from the enemy." Psalm 61:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment