Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

He Sees, He Knows, He Cares

As the elderly gentleman got back in his truck, I thought, "That is just like God!" and smiled. Let me rewind....the very next morning after my last post, I had an elderly gentleman stop by and talk to me about some trees. As we visited, I told him I was a homeschool mom. He asked me why I was homeschooling the boys. Fair question. But it helped me reaffirm to myself why I do what I do as I explained why. He then asked if I was a Christian. I was delighted to tell him that yes, I am! Long story short, he is a veteran Christian homeschool dad with three grown children living for the Lord! He encouraged me, commended me for what I was doing as widow mom, and I could also testify of God's provision and care through the years. Which of course, encouraged my heart as I look to the future. Less than 24hrs after I sat in discouragement as a mom and homeschool teacher, the Lord sent this man to my door!  Like I typed before, that is just like God!



No comments:

Post a Comment