Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Lessons

I played a crazy game tonight with my children and niece and nephew. It was a mixture between army, capture the flag, and hide-n-seek. I learned a few things about myself and the children. I learned that as a momma I have more patience then they do. I could hide and just wait them out. I also had more heart to endure. When my son was chasing me, I fled to the woods and then quickly hid. The mosquitoes were horrible bullies, but I stayed hidden till all was clear. I also had courage to ambush two of them at once. The surprised look on their faces was hilarious, so hilarious that I fell to the ground laughing and they tagged me out!

I am glad I played with the children. I also am thankful for the strategies I learned. I needed them in the game and I need them in life:
  • Patience is essential; sometimes I just need to keep my mouth shut and wait trials out.
  • A heart to endure is crucial, for sometimes the safest place is where you have to endure the bullies.
  • Courage is worth it all, even it you fail the mission. At least I faced the adversary.
  • Oh, another lesson it is feels great to fall down laughing, especially when I don't laugh as often as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment