Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Friday, August 4, 2017

Personal Invitation

Psalm 65:4
Blessed is the man whom Thou choosest, and causest to approach unto Thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of Thy house, even of Thy holy temple.

Choosen! The God of the whole universe chooses me, causes me to be able to come before His throne, wants me to live in His courts!
I am personally invited every moment of the day and night to come to Him. Wow!

And yet so often I linger in the distance. Distracted, doubting, and dirty...forgetting He will clean me up, He is the Desolver of doubts, and that He is waiting for me.

He is waiting for me......
I must go


No comments:

Post a Comment