Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Thursday, July 5, 2018

1 Kings 17

Recently the LORD revealed so much to me personally in 1 Kings 17: 

V 3 To Hide myself in Him 
V 6 Remember He provides
V 7 When that way dries up, He will provide in a new way. Not to fear or doubt 
V 13 To not fear to put God first 
V 17 My worst fear of great sorrow can come again, but not as a punishment. It is to make God known. 
V 19 "Give me thy son" Surrender my sons. Reminded me of Jer 49:11 "Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; and let thy widows trust in Me" Everytime I read that verse I think of putting the boys individual on an altar & having to step away. 
V 21 Be persistant in prayer. Carried burden up. Put whole self into seeking the Lord to move. Endured. Didn't stop after sought God once or twice
V 22 Reminder God hears little me 
V 23 God has deliverance for my sons too. He will revive them. Where the enemy has tried to work death, the Lord will make alive.
V 24 The widow's proclamation "I know.." Heart belief over circumstances and doubts of mind. What the Lord says will be. The Lord is Trustworthy. And He wants to deepen my trust in Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment