Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Friday, November 30, 2018

Lessons

This fall, the Lord once again has taken me through another season of intense learning. It has not been fun, but it has been very educational. 

It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes. Psalm 119:71

Through it all, I have grown to love my Jesus all the more and to connect with Him in some new ways. The Lord has also helped me identify with others and have greater compassion for them. And I have learned the power of forgiveness and the preciousness of the peace of God. It will probably take several posts and many days to get all these lessons written. But I don't want these truths to fall wasted to the ground. And when the next pop quiz comes, I don't want to fail and have to do a another retake!

No comments:

Post a Comment