Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Fog

This is so true. 

In the last few weeks, I lost my brain somewhere. Today I forgot my toast in the toaster. I finally remembered it and popped it down again. Then I forgot it... again. That's a little thing, but there has been countless other things. And I feel silly and feel like I am losing my mind. But I know what is going in. Grieving is hard work and my brain is overwhelmed.

And just like with the waves of pain, this fogginess will roll in and then clear after awhile. And then return unannounced.

In Isaiah 42:16 the LORD says "And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them."

And so even in this fog, when I reach out, the Lord is right by my side. And HE silently takes my hand and tenderly leads me.


No comments:

Post a Comment