Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

A Timely Card & a Meal

Never underestimate what God can do with a card. 
And if He prompts you to send a meal to someone, do it!

Last week was a crazy week. I was recovering from being sick. 
School work was piled up. 
We were all knocking heads. 

Then in the mail that day came a sympathy card from our homeschool group. 
It had been mailed Monday & had arrived on a day we were missing our homeschool friends. Their love, support, & prayer was an encouragement to my grieving soul. 

Then Snipp brought home supper a homeschool friend had sent with him. What a wonderful blessing! We had worked hard on school all day & I had been delayed in making supper. Just so wonderful how the Lord took care of our needs. That same friend had shared how she was specifically praying for us. What a huge blessing! We got all caught up on school & we didn't knock heads at all! 

So when God prompts your heart, dear friends, reach out.
Pray, send a card or a text, make a meal and deliver it. 
You have no idea what discouragement and battles a friend might be dealing with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment