Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Keep Praying

Dad Scott's last words to me, were like a final charge to me. Two words were repeated & pierced my heart,
"...Keep praying..."
To me personally it was a charge like Dad was saying:
"Don't quit believing.
Don't quit on people.
Don't rule out what God can do.
Remember who you are and why you are here.
Pray, intercessor, pray.
Pray and pray some more.
Keep praying."

Then in the last couple days the Lord has revealed to me people & situations where GOD is answering prayers.In unique ways. It reminds me He is listening and He is at work! Never stop believing and be ready to be amazed. Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment