Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

I Am

This last week there was a lot of heavy prayer burdens for others & then one afternoon there was a lot of contention in my home. I walked down to the creek, had a hard cry, and a long talk with the Lord. 

At one point, I had a little pity party. I told the Lord "I pray for so many people, Lord, who is praying for me?"
"I am." I felt Christ reply. 
Humbled, I headed back to the house.

The next evening I got an email from a friend. I had been on her heart since the previous day and she was praying for me.

See, dear readers, why I say often that the Lord sees, He knows, and He cares. The Lord is so personal. Just His answer of "I am" was enough.

But He delights in being abundant. So He lays me on someone's heart who He knew would pray. And then prompts her to send me an email to let me know so. 

Yes, the Lord is so very personal. His fingerprints are all over every area of my life. 

*Later four more people shared how they have been praying for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment