Why BB4TheLord2

Why BB4TheLord2: My first blog, bb4thelord.blogspot.com was began a couple years after I became a young widow. After ten years on that journey of widowhood, I took a break from blogging. Now the time has come to begin again. Writing is a gift God has given me and I must get back into using the gifts God has given me.

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Who do you say that I am?

Gospel of Matthew 16:15 "He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?"

Dear Reader, who do you say Jesus is? 

Who do I believe Jesus to be? 

God in the flesh 
Who took my beating for me 
and was put on my cross because of my sin 
and died in place of me. 

To me Jesus is:


  • The Ultimate Valentine
  • My Healer
  • My Absolute Best Friend
  • My Judge
  • My Defender
  • My Redeemer
  • My Saviour
  • My Strength
  • My Hope
  • Father to the Fatherless
  • Head of our school
  • Good Shepherd
  • My Counselor
  • My Provider
  • Giver of wisdom
  • The One who understands
  • My Guardian
  • Almighty Creator
  • My Escape
  • My Peace
  • My Encourager
  • Keeper of my heart
  • My Restorer
  • The Lifter of my head
  • My joy
Matthew Henry said this about Matt 16:15
"It is possible for men to have good thoughts of Christ, and yet not right ones, a high opinion of him, and yet not high enough."

"Christ reveals His mind to his people gradually, and lets in light as they can bear it."

"When He found them (His disciples) knowing in one truth, He taught them another."

Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment